In total, 19 were built, 9 coupes and 10 Volantes – all right hand drive and all destined for the UK market. Each car was individually numbered on the sill plates, together with the first owners name.
Particulars of the unique and fully loaded specification of the cars are listed below
- Special order Bowland Black coachwork
- Light Grey interior, piped in charcoal (not 2 tone as seen in the standard DB7)
- Charcoal leather upper environment, Stone Grey lower
- Seat headrests embossed with ‘Stratstone of Mayfair’
- Black carpets edged Light Grey
- Embroidered front over mats
- Polished mesh grille with chrome surround
- Smoke Alcantara headlining
- Numbered sill plaques
- Spark silver wheels
- Carbon fibre facias and gear surround (first time on a DB7)
- CD player, Heated front screen,
- Black mohair hood on the Volante plus leather hood cover
Customers took delivery of their cars at a special handover ceremony held at Blenheim Palace and were even transported to the venue by especially chartered helicopters.
The information on this page has been kindly provided by Alan Baker of Aston Sales Kensington. The photograph of all 19 cars was taken at Blenheim Palace, is copyright Aston Martin Sales of Mayfair and is used here with their kind permission.