The car is a result of a collaboration between Q by Aston Martin, the Royal Air Force and Aston Martin Cambridge with approval from Ministry of Defence, resulting in one of the most exclusive Aston Martins ever built.
The models are packed with customised details highlighting the partnership between two world famous brands and showcasing UK engineering excellence, precision and innovation. The first nine models in the collection are available to purchase from April 10th and each will be handed to their new owners at a personalised and exclusive event that will include a look behind the scenes at Aston Martin.
The ten ‘Vanquish S Red Arrows’ models echo the look and performance of the aircraft marque. The car has been created in a special, Éclat red pearlescent colour to match the Hawk aircraft flown by the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team. Each car is uniquely paired with a Red Arrows jet, including the matching military serial numbers throughout the car.
The model boasts specially designed features, including:
- Éclat red pearlescent colour
- ‘Diamond Nine’ embroidery on headrests in Obsidian black with olive green inserts matching ejection seat fabric colours in the Red Arrows Hawk
- Audio on/off system switches made from recycled Red Arrows Hawk parts
- Hawk serial number embroidery on passenger airbag
- The Red Arrows squadron crest lacquered into the screen veneer in a monochrome finish
Completing the aviation theme, the Aston Martin Cambridge ‘Vanquish S Red Arrows’ comes with a range of accessories, including:
- Two custom Red Arrows-inspired racing suits (one in red for the driver which represents the one the pilot wears, and another in blue, for the passenger, as a nod to the engineers who fly in the back seats of the Hawks on transit flights)
- Two custom Red Arrows racing helmets
- Two Red Arrows leather jackets as commissioned and worn by the team
- A themed car cover
- An embossed owners’ manual
- A unique leather photo album featuring high quality images of the car