The SP10 was considered rather special as it the first time that the V8 Vantage S has been made available in combination with the six speed manual gearbox. You will no doubt remember that when introduced, the ‘S’ was only ever intended to receive the Sportshift 2 gearbox. It has to be noted that it was also possible to specify the Sportshift 2 gearbox on the SP10 model.
The cosmetic specification of the SP10 is as follows.
- Ceramic Grey metallic coachwork, later Onyx Black offered too
- Black leather with Alcantara seat inserts and Silver stitching
- Alcantara trimmed steering wheel
- Piano Black centre console
- Black leather steering wheel
- 19 inch V spoke wheels, gloss black and diamond turned
- Black painted brake calipers
- Clear rear lamp clusters
- Sports suspension
- 750W Premium Audio System
Although the SP10 was initially a special edition, production of the car continued well into 2015, such was it’s popularity.
Photographs with the kind permission of Aston Martin Lagonda