The SP10 is rather special as it the first time that the Vantage S has been made available in combination with the six speed manual gearbox. You will no doubt remember that when introduced, the V8 Vantage S was only ever intended to receive the Sportshift 2 gearbox. With the SP10 it is also possible to specify the regular Sportshift 2 gearbox.
The cosmetic specification of the SP10 is as follows.
- Ceramic Grey metallic coachwork. Onyx Black also later available
- Black leather with Silver stitching
- Piano Black centre console
- Black leather trimmed steering wheel
- Titan Grey roof
- 19 inch V spoke wheels, gloss black and diamond turned
- Black painted brake calipers
- Clear rear lamp clusters
- 750W Premium Audio System
Although the SP10 was initially a special edition, production of the car continued well into 2015, such was it’s popularity.