The interior of the N430 features lightweight carbon fibre and Kevlar seats which are claimed to save 20kg in weight over the regular V8 Vantage.
- V8 Vantage MY2015
- 430 bhp engine from the V8 Vantage S
- Six-speed manual gearbox with optional seven-speed Sportshift™ II automated manual transmission
- Carbon fibre and Kevlar lightweight seats
- Ten-spoke forged alloy wheels in graphite painted finish
- Sports suspension tune
- Quick-ratio steering rack
- Dark-themed exterior details such as black front grille, headlamp bezels, exterior meshes, side window surrounds and textured tailpipe finishers
- Clear rear lamps with black surrounds
- Optional club sports graphics packs
- Machined carbon sill plaques
- N430 seat logos
- Black magnesium paddle-shifts or carbon fibre gearshift surround
- Contemporary driver instrument panel
- Black anodised rotaries
- Leather steering wheel with contrasting on-centre stitch feature
- Seat and door inserts in indented leather (Roadster model only)
- Unique seat trim patterns
- Carbon fibre facia trim, Piano Black interior trim, black anodised tread plates and black pedals
- Optional 1000W Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audio system with ICEpower® technology with distinctive speaker grille and lens detailing
The N430 became available for sale from September 2014 in most markets worldwide although sadly the standard fit lightweight seats mean the North American market will not receive the car. Instead, North America got their very own special edition, the entry level V8 Vantage GT Roadster.
The regular V8 Vantage Roadster N430 was discontinued from the range during 2016.