The key specifications for the Vantage GT are listed below, which do differ in detail from the N430. For example, the N430 has much interior carbon-fibre as standard but no sat-nav, whereas the GT has sat-nav as standard with optional interior carbon-fibre. And most significantly, the GT does not have and cannot have the fancy lightweight seats.
- V8 Vantage MY2015, North American spec
- 430 bhp engine from the V8 Vantage S
- Six-speed manual gearbox with optional seven-speed Sportshift™ II automated manual transmission
- V-spoke graphite painted alloy wheels with diamond-turned finish or optional 10-spoke forged alloy graphite painted wheels
- Sports suspension tune or optional Comfort suspension (Coupe only)
- Quick-ratio steering rack
- Graphite grey brake calipers
- A selection of five exterior liveries incorporating optional GT side nomenclature: Alloro Green with White, Jet Black with Silver, Skyfall Silver with Anthracite, Mariana Blue with Silver, Speedway White with Silver
- Optional Vantage GT graphics packs (grille ‘lipstick’, mirror caps, cantrails and rear diffuser)
- ‘S’ side sills
- Dark-themed exterior details such as, black headlamp bezels, exterior meshes, side window surrounds and textured tailpipe finishers
- ‘S’ side sills
- Platinum finish front grille or optional black
- Clear rear lamps with black surrounds
- Optional carbon-fibre, front splitter, rear diffuser, side strakes, mirror caps and rear lamp infills
- Special edition engine bay inspection plaque
- Electrically adjustable Aston Martin Sports seats with side airbags with optional heating and memory
- Obsidian Black or Argento Grey full-grain leather interior with a choice of accent colour: Yellow, Black, Grey or Red
- Seat and door inserts in technical Plissè Alcantara (coupe only)
- Embroidered GT seat logos or optional wings logo
- Piano Black facia trim (or optional carbon-fibre)
- Graphite interior trim (or optional carbon-fibre) with Satin Chrome (or optional black anodised) centre console rotary controls
- Optional black magnesium paddle-shifts, optional glass switches and carbon-fibre door pulls
- Pure Black Alcantara® steering wheel with matching stitch (Coupe only) or leather with contrasting on-centre stitch
- Satellite navigation system
- Rear parking sensors and rear parking assist camera, optional front parking sensors.
- Optional technology Pack incorporating cruise control, Bluetooth® telephone preparation and satellite radio
- 160W Aston Martin audio system with six-CD autochanger
- Optional 700W Aston Martin Premium Audio System or 1000W Bang & Olufsen BeoSound audio system with ICEpower® technology with distinctive speaker grille and lens detailing
- Black anodised tread plates with special edition sill plaque or optional machined carbon special edition sill plaque
When the GT became available from the beginning of the third quarter of 2014, it came with a headline grabbing price of just $99,900 although this did not include shipping change or gas guzzler tax. It undercut the regular V8 Vantage by around $20,000. You may therefore still consider this significantly cheaper than the UK market N430 although the GT does without the expensive lightweight seats, much of the interior carbon-fibre and has the optional graphics pack as standard. Also VAT adds £15,000 to the UK sale price of the N430.
For the 2016 model year, the GT revived the updated Vanquish inspired centre console and a revised range of wheel options.
For an unknown reason, the 2016MY V8 Vantage GT was also marketed in Australia in preference to the N430 variant more commonly seen in Europe.