Inside, owners were greeted to swathes of Obsidian Black leather highlighted with a contrast silver coarse stitch. Lightweight seats formed from Carbon Fibre and Kevlar saved 17 kg over the standard seat although these were only available with the 2+0 seating. The DBS boasted the Bang & Olufsen Beosound 1000W DBS audio system as standard. The price of the DBS Carbon Black was around 5% more than the base DBS Coupe.
Specification of the DBS Carbon Black coupe :-
- Coachwork in bespoke Carbon Black metallic paint
- Manual gearbox as standard with Touchtronic 2 offered as no-cost option
- Obsidian Black leather with a contrast silver coarse stitch
- Obsidian Black alcantara headlining
- Obsidian Black carpet
- 10 spoke diamond turned wheels with gloss black finish
- Magnum Silver bonnet meshes
- Lightweight seats (2+0) – excluding North America or standard 2+2 seating a no-cost option
- Piano Black facia trim
- Polished alloy sill tread plates
- Unique sill plaques based on a carbon theme
Although it was not a numbered limited edition, the Carbon Black was limited to just a single car per dealer, so they are really quite scarce. In addition to the coupe, the DBS Carbon Black was also available with the Volante body style.