Specification for the Ultimate coupe is as follows
- 2012MY DBS with 2+2 seating configuration
- Coachwork in AML Carbon Black, Quantum Silver or Silver Fox
- Contrasting number plate surround, Gloss Carbon Black with Silver Fox, Satin Carbon Black with Quantum Silver and Carbon Black.
- Black front grille, carbon fibre mirror heads, black bonnet and side strake meshes, Zircotec black coated exhaust tailpipe finishers
- Smoked rear lamps with a darker tint than standard and black lamp surround and carbon fibre rear lamp in-fills
- Gloss Black diamond turned wheels
- Yellow brake callipers as standard; alternatively red or black
- DBS badge features a red ‘S’
- Obsidian Black leather interior, diamond quilted with a choice of bright red or silver contrast stitch
- Obsidian Black carpets bound in Obsidian Black leather
- Diamond quilt alcantara headlining
- Carbon fibre upper facia, centre console in Piano Black.
- Paddle tips trimmed in spicy red leather
- DBS seat embroidery, includes a red ‘S’ outlined in silver,
- Speaker grilles finished in anodised black
- Unique sill plaque with polished 3D effect
In total, it is believed that only 59 DBS Ultimate Coupes were built, all but one with ZF Touchtronic 2 transmission. The US spec manual Ultimate coupe is unique and also the last manual DBS built. The cars were sold in markets worldwide and have become highly desirable to collectors of the marque.