The car was a 2 seater with a sporting body which it is believed carried the chassis number A1. The engine was a 1389cc 4 cylinder side value and was built for Bamford and Martin by the Coventry Simplex company.
Sadly it was last registered for the road in 1928 and has not been seen since. It is thus presumed that the car has been lost forever.
This Photograph has been kindly provided by the Aston Martin Heritage Trust