Inside, owners were be greeted to swathes of Obsidian Black leather highlighted with a contrast silver coarse stitch. Lightweight seats formed from Carbon Fibre and Kevlar saving 17 kg over the standard seat also featured together with Piano black facia trim, centre stack and centre console, anodised black tread plates and unique sill plaques built on the carbon theme. The Aston Martin 700W Premium Audio System was delivered as standard in the V12 Vantage Carbon Black.
Customers who ordered a Carbon Black Edition V12 Vantage had the opportunity to experience Aston Martin’s renowned Performance Driving Course free of charge which offered a memorable day helping customers to equip themselves with the skill sets to enhance the enjoyment of their Aston Martin on the track. The price for the V12 Vantage Carbon Black attracted a 5% premium over base V12 Vantage.
Specification of the V12 Vantage Carbon Black :-
- Coachwork in bespoke Carbon Black metallic paint
- Manual gearbox
- Obsidian Black leather with a contrast silver coarse stitch
- Obsidian Black alcantara headlining
- Obsidian Black carpet
- Anodised black steering wheel airbag trim
- 10 spoke diamond turned wheels with gloss black finish
- Bright finish grille
- Front parking sensors
- Carbon Fibre side strakes with black meshes
- Lightweight seats
- Piano Black facia trim
- Anodised sill tread plates with unique sill plaques
- Aston Martin 700W Premium Audio System
Although it was not a numbered limited edition, the Carbon Black was limited to just a single car per dealer, so they are quite scarce. A second Carbon Black V12 Vantage was offered in some markets during 2012.